would I just type it in when it says "here's a limited shell"
cause I tried typing some commands and it does nothing, and I did the burn speed at 1x and another at 4x and they both did the same thing
would I just type it in when it says "here's a limited shell"
cause I tried typing some commands and it does nothing, and I did the burn speed at 1x and another at 4x and they both did the same thing

Vintage Macintosh Asante MC3NB (ST-NIC-V) Rev B1 Network Card
$99.00
Vintage 486 PC Motherboard IBM CPU ISA Cards RAM Novell NetWare 3.12 Computer
$249.99
VINTAGE Dell Dimension XPS D233-Pentium II-128MB Ram 13.5GB HDD Matrix GFx W98SE
$229.99
Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW
$1000.00
Vintage Macintosh IIci Cache Card NuBus 820-0351-A
$99.00
Vintage Radius Pivot II Display NuBus Video Card 632-0030
$149.00
Vintage Computer Cable Lot RS-232 DB25 Serial Parallel Printer Cables NEW & USED
$39.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
NEW* AMD Athlon 2.5GHz 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00
Vintage Samsonite Exec Briefcase Classic 70's Style Combo Lock. OMEGA
$34.99