-
Putting Knoppix on a USB stick
To SiKing:
You say:
“It is possible that as part of the installation some partitioning was modified on the key, but this is again not a permanent state, and can be modified any time to suit your needs.â€?
My question now, is how do I restore my key to it’s original form (partitions). I’m not referring to the personal data that was on the stick.
To Harry Kuhman:
I didn’t remember the link from which I made a copy on my printer of how to make a bootable knoppix key. It was from this copy I found this link. If you have any other sources (links) that will help me in being successful on making a bootable key, I would be grateful to you.
Thanks to all
Similar Threads
-
By kidsatacrux in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-28-2007, 07:57 AM
-
By Aspra in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 05:46 PM
-
By BainsG in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-13-2005, 08:04 AM
-
By Pengers in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 02:14 AM
-
By in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 20
Last Post: 01-18-2003, 12:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00

Commodore 64 disk drive - enhancer 2000 & 30 disks
$110.00

COMMODORE 250466 REPLICA BUILD | NTSC | VIC-II KAWARI | NEW CHIPS
$379.99

Commodore 128 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99