Never mind what I said earlier. I was able to do what I needed with a floppy disk. Thanks for your help anyway.
Never mind what I said earlier. I was able to do what I needed with a floppy disk. Thanks for your help anyway.

Commodore 64 Vintage 64K Home Computer Personal Computer Boxed
$1000.00
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
$999.99
Vintage Commodore 128 C128 Personal Computer For Parts/No Power Supply
$149.95
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
BitBinders 1581DV Dual 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive for Commodore 8-Bit Computers READ
$319.00
Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99
Commodore 128 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99