-
Junior Member
registered user
I always searched Conexant AND HCF, so I never got that post :-\.
But that's very cool. Thank you, I'll try it out.
(I might still switch to that serial modem I'm eyeballing though...)
Anything special I might need to get a serial modem to work, or should it work automatically?
Similar Threads
-
By oddiofile in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 11:56 PM
-
By alexjenx in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 01:08 AM
-
By langhaarrocker in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 07:45 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 06:04 PM
-
By Tom in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2003, 08:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1993 AMIBIOS 486DX American Megatrends PC Computer Works
$379.00

Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95

Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Coach Vintage Black Leather Briefcase 15in Laptop Bag C8C-5297 Good Condition
$190.00

Socket 3 PCI Motherboard, DTK PKM-0033S E-0, 486DX4-100 +32MB Vintage, Working
$119.99

Socket 3 VLB Motherboard,Chicony CH-471A Ver3.0 486DX4-100 32MB Vintage Working
$99.99

Socket 3 VLB Motherboard,Chicony CH-471A Ver2.0, 486DX2-66 32MB Vintage Working
$89.99

Dell Inspiron 8100 Vintage 1GHz 512MB GeForce2 Win 98SE Serial Parallel CDRW+FDD
$160.00

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99