I need to increase the size of my persistent disk image. I am not finding any way to do this. I would like ot know if the procedure that I can think of would work, or is there a better alternative. Maybe something to think of to add to a future version.
1. Backup current image from XP
2. Copy all data from current image to a fat32 location from Knoppix and reboot without loading image.
3. Create new persistent disk image of required size.
4. Copy data from fat32 location to new disk image
5. Reboot pc and load new disk image
Will all the software installed and configuration come back?
I need this because I am using knoppix more and more and need to install some necessary applications like skype and vmware.
Thanks
Neeraj

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99