I need to increase the size of my persistent disk image. I am not finding any way to do this. I would like ot know if the procedure that I can think of would work, or is there a better alternative. Maybe something to think of to add to a future version.
1. Backup current image from XP
2. Copy all data from current image to a fat32 location from Knoppix and reboot without loading image.
3. Create new persistent disk image of required size.
4. Copy data from fat32 location to new disk image
5. Reboot pc and load new disk image
Will all the software installed and configuration come back?
I need this because I am using knoppix more and more and need to install some necessary applications like skype and vmware.
Thanks
Neeraj

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
Intel Core i5-12500 CPU 3.00GHz LGA 1700 Desktop Processor (SRL5V)
$150.00
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
ABS Flux II Aqua Gaming PC - i5-14400F - Intel Arc B580 12G - 32GB DDR5 - 2TB
$989.95
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95