I need to increase the size of my persistent disk image. I am not finding any way to do this. I would like ot know if the procedure that I can think of would work, or is there a better alternative. Maybe something to think of to add to a future version.
1. Backup current image from XP
2. Copy all data from current image to a fat32 location from Knoppix and reboot without loading image.
3. Create new persistent disk image of required size.
4. Copy data from fat32 location to new disk image
5. Reboot pc and load new disk image
Will all the software installed and configuration come back?
I need this because I am using knoppix more and more and need to install some necessary applications like skype and vmware.
Thanks
Neeraj

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$81.99
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
ASUS Motherboard PRIME B250M-C Intel G4560+ LGA 1151 DDR4 mATX + Fan +I/O Shield
$49.95
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
H57H-AM2 R2.0, Intel I7-860 LGA1156, DDR3 4-Slot Motherboard, Gateway FX pc Case
$60.00