Hey I've been using all different kinds of Live CD Linux I mainly use KDE on main PC (Compaq Presario 6000). And I have a very old laptop (x86 Pentium III 450MHz) running DSL. So I've become a custom to DSL's File Manager (emelfm)<<I think that's how it spelled. It's easy to use because it has all the commands (Delete,Move,Copy,Symlink) on a bar running down the center with two folder screens. So now I'm trying to install the latest version of Java
(6 update 2) in KDE and so far I've been able to do everything but the final step of symlinking the plugin file with the Java Folder and Firefox Folder. Can someone just tell me how to symlink that file very easy with like Konqueror???
Thanks, *~KP~*

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00