-
Need Symlink Help
Hey I've been using all different kinds of Live CD Linux I mainly use KDE on main PC (Compaq Presario 6000). And I have a very old laptop (x86 Pentium III 450MHz) running DSL. So I've become a custom to DSL's File Manager (emelfm)<<I think that's how it spelled. It's easy to use because it has all the commands (Delete,Move,Copy,Symlink) on a bar running down the center with two folder screens. So now I'm trying to install the latest version of Java
(6 update 2) in KDE and so far I've been able to do everything but the final step of symlinking the plugin file with the Java Folder and Firefox Folder. Can someone just tell me how to symlink that file very easy with like Konqueror???
Thanks, *~KP~*
Similar Threads
-
By asearle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:02 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:36 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 50
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By CapnKirk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 04:54 PM
-
By speeves in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 04:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99