-
I searched the forums here som more and found this post:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27014
Unfortunately no such code appears at line 128 in /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession on 5.1.1.
I tried modifying the rsync at line 168 without the desired result. I suppose I could modify every single rsync that involves the home dir to copy the works every time... would be a tad redundant though but might guarantee the result I am after.
I'll keep searching the forums here, but if anyone has found a solution to this problem please share!
Similar Threads
-
By jiffypop in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-07-2008, 12:31 PM
-
By pascal82 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 11:43 AM
-
By nvgringo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 07:42 PM
-
By rayg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 10:16 PM
-
By sjoeboo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 10:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$278.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99