-
Is it possible to boot a windows partition using Knoppix?
Hi. Not long ago my master HDD passed the way. Maybe there is still hope, but I'm here because I can't boot from any of my other hard drives. This happened a couple months ago, and I've been using Knoppix. It's great! I'm just not able to install the drivers for a printer (deskjet f4140) because of a “make� command. I have two different windows installations on two different hard drives and I want to boot from them, to be able to print, I just don't now how. Am I able to use Knoppix to load Windows? If not, what can I do?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By cli168 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 03:57 AM
-
By charles1981 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 06:42 AM
-
By DirkEbert in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 03:15 AM
-
By Zibar in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 03:58 AM
-
By Calman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 01:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

â� Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)â�
$29.90

ASUS H110I-PLUS Motherboard LGA1151 w/ I5-7400 CPU, 8GB, Heatsink & I/O Shield
$60.00

MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99

*BENT PINS* ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi LGA 1700 ATX Intel Motherboard
$37.98