-
Thanks a lot, Harry. You know I checked that out! Unubtu and PCKinux are pretty popular, I'm curious about the left column. Under OSDisc.com, what do the dollar amounts mean? Are they selling these? If I had gotten both of my Linux operating systems free of charge, would I breaking the law? Assuming I payed for Knoppix, what would make my copy different (or more popular than) Butonubu or PCLinux? I'm asking about unique, distinguishing features that no other “distros� have. Maybe some sort for XP loader?
Now then, let us boot some Windows installations! Yeah!! How should we tackle this? I've ruled out sweet talking and caressing. Next I'll try whispering sweet nothings, stuffed animals and origami roses. The roses'll do the trick, I just know it, then I'll be able to print.
Printing is only the beginning, after that I'll be able to move from 256MBs of storage to an almost unlimited amount of 400GBs. So can I call if jet-lag if there is no change in timezones, and no jet? I was looking for different “cures� for it, but none of them seem like thy would work for me. I've stayed awake long enough to fall asleep in the evening, but the next day I can't sleep until mid-morning (between 4 and 6 AM). I just lay there and listen to mind chatter while I count. That's right I've become so skilled at counting, I can do it in five different languages and while daydreaming--late at night. Is that normal? I mean the counting and unwilling reverie conundrum. I want to stay away from pills, crazy diets and it seams like I'm immune to the drowsing effects of the dark. Thanks you guys
Similar Threads
-
By cli168 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 03:57 AM
-
By charles1981 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 06:42 AM
-
By DirkEbert in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 03:15 AM
-
By Zibar in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 03:58 AM
-
By Calman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 01:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.60

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1785.15

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$302.99

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$17.99