As root do this:
Code:netcardconfig
The internet worked fine on my laptop when I was using Knoppix as a Live CD, but after I installed it on the hard drive (it was pretty easy btw, good job on that) it doesn't seem to connect to the internet. I looked all through the control panel and k menu for some sort of connection program to run that would allow me to re-configure my internet, but didn't find anything that worked.
Im using a sager laptop, trying to connect via LAN to my cable broadband. Im new to linux, so I don't know where to start here.
As root do this:
Code:netcardconfig
That worked like a charm, thanks for your help!
Anytime- glad you got it.

Lot of 2 32GB (64GB total) SKhynx 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-AB1-11 HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH MEMORY
$299.99
Samsung 16GB DDR4 2400MHz PC4-2400T 19200 ECC Server Memory RAM M393A2G40EB1
$78.00
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V RDIMM Server RAM
$149.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V LD2 DDR4 ECC Server RAM Memory M386A8K40BM2-CTD7Y
$299.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Hynix HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN 32Gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx8 Server DDR4 RAM
$375.00
SK HYNIX HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB PC4-2666V RIMM Server RAM
$169.95
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99