-
Problem Accessing 1 GB USB drive
Hi there --
I completed an installation of Knoppix 5.1.1 onto a Dell PowerEdge 1850 system. The configuration that I used was beginner to allow a Debian-like setup with the hardware detection scripts made available.
The problem that I am having is the following: Whenever I insert my Lexar USB 1.0 GB Jumpdrive, the system detects it, but it cannot see anything on it. When I try to open the drive, the following error message appears onscreen:
Could not mount device
mount wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdb1 missing codepage or some other error
I ran dmesg, and the following output appeared:
usb-storage: device scan complete
FAT: Unrecognized mount option "uid-knoppix" or missing value
FAT: Unrecognized mount option "uid-knoppix" or missing value
Has anyone seen this, and know what I can do to correct it? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By markiemark in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2009, 08:31 PM
-
By TJ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-12-2005, 11:04 PM
-
By cli168 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 11:03 PM
-
By KillYourRadio in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 03:48 AM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00