Hi there --
I completed an installation of Knoppix 5.1.1 onto a Dell PowerEdge 1850 system. The configuration that I used was beginner to allow a Debian-like setup with the hardware detection scripts made available.
The problem that I am having is the following: Whenever I insert my Lexar USB 1.0 GB Jumpdrive, the system detects it, but it cannot see anything on it. When I try to open the drive, the following error message appears onscreen:
Could not mount device
mount wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdb1 missing codepage or some other error
I ran dmesg, and the following output appeared:
usb-storage: device scan complete
FAT: Unrecognized mount option "uid-knoppix" or missing value
FAT: Unrecognized mount option "uid-knoppix" or missing value
Has anyone seen this, and know what I can do to correct it? Thanks.

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95