Hi there --
I completed an installation of Knoppix 5.1.1 onto a Dell PowerEdge 1850 system. The configuration that I used was beginner to allow a Debian-like setup with the hardware detection scripts made available.
The problem that I am having is the following: Whenever I insert my Lexar USB 1.0 GB Jumpdrive, the system detects it, but it cannot see anything on it. When I try to open the drive, the following error message appears onscreen:
Could not mount device
mount wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdb1 missing codepage or some other error
I ran dmesg, and the following output appeared:
usb-storage: device scan complete
FAT: Unrecognized mount option "uid-knoppix" or missing value
FAT: Unrecognized mount option "uid-knoppix" or missing value
Has anyone seen this, and know what I can do to correct it? Thanks.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99
Samsung 980 500GB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD MZ-V8V500 - Tested Working.
$50.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
KingFast F10 256GB 2.5” SATA III SSD Tested Working 2710DCS23BF-256
$22.89
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00