-
PS/2 Mouse not working
I am trying to get Knoppix ver 5.1.1 to detect my Logitech Marble Mouse (USB to 9 Pin DIN Adapter) in a PS/2
Port on my Compaq Presario 1672 AMD K6-2 350 MHZ with 192 Meg of Ram during bootup of the Knoppix LiveCD.
My /ETC/X11/XORG.conf file has:
# PS/2 Mouse not detected
# Serial Mouse not detected
InputDevice "USB Mouse" "CorePointer"
but it should be
# PS/2 Mouse detected
# Serial Mouse not detected
InputDevice "PS/2 Mouse" "CorePointer"
I have copied the file to my desktop and made the changes, but how can I force Knoppix to
use this updated file the next time it boots from CDR?
I would also like to force the next boot to be:
boot: Knoppix noapm nofirewire
I am new to Knoppix, so I need detailed information please......
Thanks.
Larry
Similar Threads
-
By LauraS in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-25-2007, 07:31 PM
-
By genaro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-15-2006, 05:45 PM
-
By dmulcihy in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 06:41 AM
-
By dek in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:02 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50