You are not running Woody Knoppix is a mix of testing and unstable. To see what the version is cat /etc/debian_version. If there is an unstable version try installing that.
Hi, I thought the Knoppix 3.2 was based on Debian 3.0 (woody) but when I tried
installing Red-Carpet for woody, I got an error that I have an unsupported distribution.
Anyone know if this is just a R-C configuration error? Is there some kernel ID string that R-C queries that I might hack to say "Debian" rather than Knoppix to get this to work?
(Of course, if as with Evolution, some files have been moved about, I'm probably out of luck - or have a lot of work to do).
thanks,
Stefan
You are not running Woody Knoppix is a mix of testing and unstable. To see what the version is cat /etc/debian_version. If there is an unstable version try installing that.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50