You are not running Woody Knoppix is a mix of testing and unstable. To see what the version is cat /etc/debian_version. If there is an unstable version try installing that.
Hi, I thought the Knoppix 3.2 was based on Debian 3.0 (woody) but when I tried
installing Red-Carpet for woody, I got an error that I have an unsupported distribution.
Anyone know if this is just a R-C configuration error? Is there some kernel ID string that R-C queries that I might hack to say "Debian" rather than Knoppix to get this to work?
(Of course, if as with Evolution, some files have been moved about, I'm probably out of luck - or have a lot of work to do).
thanks,
Stefan
You are not running Woody Knoppix is a mix of testing and unstable. To see what the version is cat /etc/debian_version. If there is an unstable version try installing that.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys
$549.95