-
Junior Member
registered user
anyone tried using Red-Carpet (Ximian)?
Hi, I thought the Knoppix 3.2 was based on Debian 3.0 (woody) but when I tried
installing Red-Carpet for woody, I got an error that I have an unsupported distribution.
Anyone know if this is just a R-C configuration error? Is there some kernel ID string that R-C queries that I might hack to say "Debian" rather than Knoppix to get this to work?
(Of course, if as with Evolution, some files have been moved about, I'm probably out of luck - or have a lot of work to do).
thanks,
Stefan
Similar Threads
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 05:11 AM
-
By ITMan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 09:12 PM
-
By MattT in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 05:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + SATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB)
$180.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00