-
Junior Member
registered user
anyone tried using Red-Carpet (Ximian)?
Hi, I thought the Knoppix 3.2 was based on Debian 3.0 (woody) but when I tried
installing Red-Carpet for woody, I got an error that I have an unsupported distribution.
Anyone know if this is just a R-C configuration error? Is there some kernel ID string that R-C queries that I might hack to say "Debian" rather than Knoppix to get this to work?
(Of course, if as with Evolution, some files have been moved about, I'm probably out of luck - or have a lot of work to do).
thanks,
Stefan
-
Senior Member
registered user
You are not running Woody Knoppix is a mix of testing and unstable. To see what the version is cat /etc/debian_version. If there is an unstable version try installing that.
Similar Threads
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 05:11 AM
-
By ITMan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 09:12 PM
-
By MattT in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 05:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00

Mushkin Silverline 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 Desktop RAM MSL4U320NF16GX2
$135.00

Kingston HyperX Fury 128GB DDR4-2933 CL17 Desktop Ram (8x 16GB), HX429C17FB/16
$589.00

ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95

16GB Kit SK Hynix 2 x 8GB DDR5 Laptop SODIMM RAM4800MHz 1Rx16 PC5-4800B
$175.00