You are not running Woody Knoppix is a mix of testing and unstable. To see what the version is cat /etc/debian_version. If there is an unstable version try installing that.
Hi, I thought the Knoppix 3.2 was based on Debian 3.0 (woody) but when I tried
installing Red-Carpet for woody, I got an error that I have an unsupported distribution.
Anyone know if this is just a R-C configuration error? Is there some kernel ID string that R-C queries that I might hack to say "Debian" rather than Knoppix to get this to work?
(Of course, if as with Evolution, some files have been moved about, I'm probably out of luck - or have a lot of work to do).
thanks,
Stefan
You are not running Woody Knoppix is a mix of testing and unstable. To see what the version is cat /etc/debian_version. If there is an unstable version try installing that.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$259.02
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99