How do i know if Knoppix has detected my wireless card, is there a command I can run to see if it's detected it?
When I run the wlcardconfig command in the root shell the following message appears:
Xlib: Connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified
Xdialog: Error initializing the GUI
Do you run under X11 with GTK+ V1.20.0+ installed?
Does anyone know what this means and how I can use wlcardconfig to connect to my home wireless network?
How do i know if Knoppix has detected my wireless card, is there a command I can run to see if it's detected it?
Try the commandOriginally Posted by olicommunist
$ iwconfig
If you have something returned containing ESSID and ACCESS POINT information, then your wireless card is detected by Knoppix.
Rgds,
Chip

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh StyleWriter Software 4 Disk Set Version 1.2 3.5” Floppy
$24.99
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
PowerBook Duo 210 vintage laptop
$120.00
Set of Vintage Apple 2, II, IIE Owners + Super Serial Card + AppleMouse Manuals
$49.00
Vintage Microsoft Office 1.0 Apple Macintosh 1989 Big Box Software Sealed
$399.99
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99