-
Junior Member
registered user
How to know what is the type of my VGA card
I ran the dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg command and it asked me for the model of my VGA card. From Knoppix I wasnt able to find this out so I booted Windows and found that it is an Intel card.
Agian I ran [/b]dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg [b] command but it doesnt given Intel as one of the companies to select so I gave generic VGA as the choice. But it hasnt worked . When I try to set the screen resolution I get only one choice and not many, indicating that the driver is not located. My VGA card is in built on the motherboard incidentally.
Similar Threads
-
By Rambunctious.Amoeba in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-18-2006, 10:45 AM
-
By clifbone in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-05-2005, 04:42 PM
-
By Hylle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 04:51 PM
-
By SSVegetto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 07:19 AM
-
By howagood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 10:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99