I have installed Knoppix on a single partition and Swap is a different partition. When ther is power outage, sometimes the system will not come up giveing error. Later I have to boot from the cd and run fsck on this partition which solves the problem and I can boot from the HDD. On solaris when I enabled journalling in fstab this problem did not occur. Since reisfs is a journaliing file system, the FS should never be inconsistent. Do I have to change entries in fstab for this partition? If so wha should be the entry?
I installed Knoppix version 5.0 on HDD. Sometimes when there is a power flutuation, the Graphics will not come up during the next boot. Everything will work in character mode. Running fsck will not work How to tackle this? Or do I have to re-install the full system again from scratch?
I have broadband internet connection and when I boot Knoppix 5.0 from HDD I use PPPOE configuration tool to use the internet. The problem is that after every reboot again I have to do this procedure. How to preserve this across multiple boots from the HDD?

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50