I get on the net
modprobe cdc-acm
/usr/sbin/pppd connect '/usr/sbin/chat -v "" "AT&F" OK "AT+CGDCONT=1,\"IP\",\"LEMONINTERNET\"" OK "AT+CGATT=0" OK "ATDT*99#"' noauth /dev/ttyACM0 115200 defaultroute noipdefault user ppp usepeerdns
AT+CGATT=0 I believe is same as pppd option updetach.
I want to pipe ppp0 to wlan0 & Ad-Hoc
Setup dnsmasq
pppd options
defaultroute, noipdefault, usepeerdns
problem ?
Please help if you can.
I should write a mini-howto later, what with all this progressive mobile stealth occurring, hope we're not negative electromagnetic spectrum.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99
Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99