-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Chip,
It looks like you may have already resolved this. I see changes to the wiki after the timestamp of the above post. They look right.
I'm not clear what was going wrong. And I not at all a wiki expert. I have made a number of wiki additions, but these were pretty much in the form of looking at the format of what was already there and duplicating it. I don't have any special tools or abilities in the wiki, other than the privledge of being able to roll back spammer posts that deface the wiki and destroy good data. If your still having problems I suggest posting back in the general forum or lounge and post details of the problem so that some wiki expert may help. Alternately you may find some documentation to help at Mediawiki, which is the wiki software our forum uses.
Similar Threads
-
By Lilt in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-16-2007, 11:25 PM
-
By ebazz in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2007, 11:57 PM
-
By DukeXC in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2006, 03:07 PM
-
By thellamafarm in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 08:42 PM
-
By jrankin2 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00