-
I just installed a Western Digital Raptor and a Promise SATA150 TX4 controller. It seems that Knoppix can't handle this card yet. 
lspci -v reveals:
00:09.0 Unknown mass storage controller: Promise Technology, Inc.: Unknown devic
e 3318 (rev 02)
Subsystem: Promise Technology, Inc.: Unknown device 3318
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 96, IRQ 17
I/O ports at 1080 [size=64]
I/O ports at 10e0 [size=16]
I/O ports at 1000 [size=128]
Memory at e8004000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Memory at e8020000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=16K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
I'm running on a Tyan Tiger MPX-4M (dual-Athlon 2Ghz), so I get to use a 66MHz PCI bus and more than 16 IRQs.
-SUO
Similar Threads
-
By Bodhi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By smarchand291 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 06:13 AM
-
By adammorley in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 03:44 AM
-
By adammorley in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$8599.00

32GB Kit 4x8GB Wintec DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM VLP Server RAM
$80.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00