I was trying to Install Oracle 10g-xe on Knoppix 5.0 which I installed on the hard disk.
I got a debian package oracle-xe-10.2.0.1-1.0.i386.rpm which I was converting with the following command.
# alien --to-deb oracle-xe-10.2.0.1-1.0.i386.rpm
But it threw errors and following is the list of errors.
chmod: changing permissions of `oracle-xe-10.2.0.1//usr/lib/oracle/xe/app/oracle/product/10.2.0/server/hs/admin/inithsodbc.ora': Operation not supported.
Package build failed. Here's the log:
dh_testdir
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
dh_clean -k -d
dh_installdirs
dh_installdocs
install: cannot change owner and/or group of `debian/oracle-xe/usr': Operation not supported
dh_installdocs: command returned error code 256
It gave the operation not supported message for a number of files. I have quoted only one file above. I tried to locate the dh_ log files but couldnt find them.

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 800 130XE 65XE Color S-Video, Composite Video & Audio Cable Tested
$29.78
Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29