Could you possibly give us some hints as as to the version? K5.1.1 works just fine for me.
Hello,
On an Intel macbook I can boot up the Knoppix disk, but rarely can I type boot options -- it won't take keyboard input most (but not all) the time. I have cleared nvram and that hasn't fixed the issue; any thoughts what the problem could be?
Thanks,
Wayne
Could you possibly give us some hints as as to the version? K5.1.1 works just fine for me.
Yes, it is 5.1.1 (english download), the one that works for you.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition
$88.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel® Core™ i9-9820X 3.3GHz CPU
$68.00