-
paulcfs,
I experienced a similar problem creating an install that would boot and run from compact flash, but I wasn't patient enough to wait 2 minutes to see if it would find the KNOPPIX image. I don't remember the exact symptoms or what specifically I did to fix it. I do have it working, however, and it doesn't hesitate on boot. I posted my documentation in the topic "Booting Knoppix without CD and with ISO image and PH?" on this forum. You may want to look it over and see if something I did might address your problem.
Similar Threads
-
By drdjnicholls in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By sham in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 01:42 PM
-
By basa in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 01:00 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By mentalalien2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 01:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99