-
Knoppix bootup stop at "Enabling DMA acceleration...&qu
Hi,
In my office, I have got 2 identical PC (same brand, model, Hardware). I will called them PC1 and PC2.
PC1 have been installed with a fully working knoppix so I wanted to put the PC1 hard disk into PC2.
But when I swap PC1 Hard Disk to PC2, it will stop booting up after this message:
"Enabling DMA acceleration of XXXXXX"
I know that normal booting will follow by the line,
"Found Hardware profile at XXX"
"copy Hardware profile to XXX"
Can anyone tell me what is the problem around here? What can I do to solve this problem?
Thank you so much
ken39
Similar Threads
-
By revmouse in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-28-2005, 06:21 PM
-
By big_linux_geek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 06-19-2005, 09:08 PM
-
By acer0001 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 11:48 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 01:11 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 07:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM 260-Pin PC4-2666 / 8gb ddr4 so-dimm 3200 - 24gb total
$75.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00