Hi,
I am tring to remaster the version of Knoppix 5.1,and I want to change the default Desktop environment kde to xfce4.Because Xfce Desktop Environment is a lightweight desktop environment and everything goes faster.The fellow is what I have changed.At chroot environment,I modified the file /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfit,and I uncommented the line 495 and change the DESTTOP="kde" to DESTTOP="xfce4" .
line 495 case"$DESTTOP"in gnome|enlightment|kde|larswm|xfce|xfce4|lg3d|ratpo son|blackbox|openbox|windowsmaker|wmaker|icewm|flu box|twn|nx|rdp|kiosk);;*) DESTTOP="xfce4"
line 496 [ -n "$DESKTOP" ] || DESKTOP="xfce4"
,and I alse modified the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession,and changed the line 77 [ -z "$DESKTOP" ] && DESKTOP='kde' to [ -z "$DESKTOP" ] && DESKTOP='xfce4',and maked Live CD iso.After that ,I tested the iso in the WMware Workstation,but encounter ed the error:
Probing /Loading AGP modules ...
Starting the X Windows System...
Unloading Unneeded AGP modules
X Windows session terminated with errors.
Please check and retry '/etc/init.d/xession start'
Thank you very much for help![/img]

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N
$90.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
fanxiang S660 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD w/ Heatsink Gray
$120.00