-
Remastering Distro
So according to this site here:
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_...ring_Howto#APT
Warning: apt-get upgrade is a BAD IDEA. It will, quite probably,
render your KNOPPIX remaster unbootable, or broken in some way. A far safer method is to only upgrade packages as necessary.
So... I know that what I want to do *WILL* require me using apt-get. But I don't want to break my newly customized Knoppix remaster.
I've seen other remasters, based on Knoppix, that are totally bootable. So I KNOW that using apt-get and STILL having a bootable remaster is possible.
How?
I haven't been able to find any decent info on this how... Can anyone point me in the right direction???\
Thanks...
Similar Threads
-
By cinematography in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:07 AM
-
By sancelot in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By silian87 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:46 AM
-
By dbojan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 10:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67