Hi,
I am tring to remaster the version of Knoppix 5.1,and I want to change the default Desktop environment kde to xfce4.Because Xfce Desktop Environment is a lightweight desktop environment and everything goes faster.The fellow is what I have changed.At chroot environment,I modified the file /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfit,and I uncommented the line 495 and change the DESTTOP="kde" to DESTTOP="xfce4" .
line 495 case"$DESTTOP"in gnome|enlightment|kde|larswm|xfce|xfce4|lg3d|ratpo son|blackbox|openbox|windowsmaker|wmaker|icewm|flu box|twn|nx|rdp|kiosk);;*) DESTTOP="xfce4"
line 496 [ -n "$DESKTOP" ] || DESKTOP="xfce4"
,and I alse modified the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession,and changed the line 77 [ -z "$DESKTOP" ] && DESKTOP='kde' to [ -z "$DESKTOP" ] && DESKTOP='xfce4',and maked Live CD iso.After that ,I tested the iso in the WMware Workstation,but encounter ed the error:
Probing /Loading AGP modules ...
Starting the X Windows System...
Unloading Unneeded AGP modules
X Windows session terminated with errors.
Please check and retry '/etc/init.d/xession start'
Thank you very much for help![/img]

Lot of 32 IBM 32GB SERVER MEMORY MT80KHF4G72M3DZ-1G6E4B50A 00LP736 4Gx72 = DW
$17000.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
IBM Storwize V5000E V5030E SAN Storage Control Enclosure Server w/ Dual 02PX517
$1249.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99