Hi,
I am tring to remaster the version of Knoppix 5.1,and I want to change the default Desktop environment kde to xfce4.Because Xfce Desktop Environment is a lightweight desktop environment and everything goes faster.The fellow is what I have changed.At chroot environment,I modified the file /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfit,and I uncommented the line 495 and change the DESTTOP="kde" to DESTTOP="xfce4" .
line 495 case"$DESTTOP"in gnome|enlightment|kde|larswm|xfce|xfce4|lg3d|ratpo son|blackbox|openbox|windowsmaker|wmaker|icewm|flu box|twn|nx|rdp|kiosk);;*) DESTTOP="xfce4"
line 496 [ -n "$DESKTOP" ] || DESKTOP="xfce4"
,and I alse modified the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession,and changed the line 77 [ -z "$DESKTOP" ] && DESKTOP='kde' to [ -z "$DESKTOP" ] && DESKTOP='xfce4',and maked Live CD iso.After that ,I tested the iso in the WMware Workstation,but encounter ed the error:
Probing /Loading AGP modules ...
Starting the X Windows System...
Unloading Unneeded AGP modules
X Windows session terminated with errors.
Please check and retry '/etc/init.d/xession start'
Thank you very much for help![/img]

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO In Box
$200.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 800 XL 8-Bit Computer W/ Blue LED And S Video A/V Cable
$155.00
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Vintage 1980’s Atari CX77 Touch Tablet UNTESTED READ
$25.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99