Hello,
I have made some changes to my /etc/sbin/saveconfig, which I believe improve the functionality. How would I go about submitting my changes to the developers for consideration of including it in the official KNOPPIX source?
Thanx.
Hello,
I have made some changes to my /etc/sbin/saveconfig, which I believe improve the functionality. How would I go about submitting my changes to the developers for consideration of including it in the official KNOPPIX source?
Thanx.
Dear SiKing,
please se at http://lists.debian.org/debian-knoppix/ for details how to contact dev. of knoppix.
Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo Yoga 11e Gen 5 2-in-1 Touchscreen 11" HD Laptop 4GB 128GB SSD Windows 11
$99.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1539.00
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50