-
Senior Member
registered user
I can't get PXE to work. The NICs only see the school's DHCP server. I got this working off several CDs without PXE. So how do I get an hdinstall to behave the same way?
I knoppix-installered as debian a few machines to install QUANTIAN but openmosix didn't start-up at boot time as it did with just CDs. Do I have to install as knoppix instead of debian as suggested by kovk: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2461 ? If so, does this option give me a kdm login screen like debian does? I need that in a school setting with serveral users.
TIA,
AJG
-
Based @ Quantian my new remaster with,openoffice,gimp2,abiword various kids softwares,kernel 2.65 after hd install,next week avaliable
Similar Threads
-
By Kermit42 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2005, 05:05 PM
-
By bigbrother in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 04:16 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 09:09 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors
$299.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

VINTAGE - TANDY TRS-80 Radio Shack 2 Joystick Controllers w/ Box 26-3008 - NEW
$100.00

Vintage Novell Netware 3.12 Books/Manuals + BorderManager Software Kit -See Pics
$48.88

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

Vintage Sonic Solutions Macintosh Power Mac 3.5" Floppy Disks + Manuals RARE
$99.90