-
Senior Member
registered user
I can't get PXE to work. The NICs only see the school's DHCP server. I got this working off several CDs without PXE. So how do I get an hdinstall to behave the same way?
I knoppix-installered as debian a few machines to install QUANTIAN but openmosix didn't start-up at boot time as it did with just CDs. Do I have to install as knoppix instead of debian as suggested by kovk: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2461 ? If so, does this option give me a kdm login screen like debian does? I need that in a school setting with serveral users.
TIA,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By Kermit42 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2005, 05:05 PM
-
By bigbrother in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 04:16 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 09:09 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Vintage Apple Mac mini CIB (2009 Mod A1283) Original box/sealed manuals
$450.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00