-
5.2 DVD lim.ed. : is fuse included ?
I haven't had my hands on the Knoppix 5.2 DVD Limited Edition yet, and I would like to know if the kernel module for fuse is included in that version ? I REALLY miss it in 5.1.1 , as I can't use sshfs to mount remote filesystems securely.
Is there a way that I can get the kernel source (or headers if that is enough) and compile the fuse kernel module under Knoppix 5.1.1 ?
If so, how can I use the compiled module in a "poor man's" installation without remastering ?
Similar Threads
-
By enigma77 in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2008, 10:09 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2007, 02:33 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 06:30 AM
-
By lagitus in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 06:21 PM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-28-2005, 10:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00