Hi!
I have downloaded the Knoppix 5.1 and created a Live CD, I want to know if I can install knoppix on the Hard Drive from this Live CD.
thank u
sastry.
Hi!
I have downloaded the Knoppix 5.1 and created a Live CD, I want to know if I can install knoppix on the Hard Drive from this Live CD.
thank u
sastry.
Don't post an e-mail address, it only helps the spammers. They harvest posted e-mail addresses and if you get harvested your mailbox will be so jammed with spam it will be useless. Your posted e-mail has been removed. When someone responds to your post here you can get an e-mail notification to come back and read it, this is the best way, as the post then could help others who take the time to read rather than expecting someone to answer the same questions that have been asked many times. If a private response is really needed, this forum has a private message feature which can be used to send private messages without the need to post an e-mail address publically.
As to your question, it seems a bit lame since the forum you posted in is HDD Install, but see answer #2 for a detailed answer.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Brand New Genuine Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (Advanced Server) Version 3
$39.99
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99