I just burnt the latest Live Knoppix on to a cd. I wanted to try it so restarted the computer and started booting the live knoppix cd. While the Knoppix was booting it returned this error message and stopped.
Error Message
Starting udev hot-plug hardware detection... udevd-event [2675] : run-program : '/sbin/modprobe' abnormal exit
Kernel panic - not syncing : Fatal exception in interrupt
What should I do now?![]()

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Qty: 30 Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW / SEALED
$500.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99