-
How to connect to internet with Knoppix
Hi there guys
I've been using Ubuntu linux for about 9 months, and have learnt a fair bit about Linux, but I'm no expert so I apologise in advance if I appear to be asking dumb questions.
Are there instructins anywhere for connecting to the internet with Knoppix? I've looked everywhere I can think of but can't find anything. When I used the Ubuntu live cd it automatically detected my internet connection and I was straight away on the internet so I never got around to learning about how it all worked. I somehow expected the same to be the case with Knoppix, but I think maybe not and I'm not sure whether it's not detecting my hardware or I've got to configure some software. I connect via a cable and Belkin router.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Similar Threads
-
By asdvj in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2009, 12:23 AM
-
By Canard blanc in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2009, 04:24 AM
-
By solbergg in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 03:11 AM
-
By phil66 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-10-2005, 05:45 PM
-
By RyNe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue
$299.00