-
How to connect to internet with Knoppix
Hi there guys
I've been using Ubuntu linux for about 9 months, and have learnt a fair bit about Linux, but I'm no expert so I apologise in advance if I appear to be asking dumb questions.
Are there instructins anywhere for connecting to the internet with Knoppix? I've looked everywhere I can think of but can't find anything. When I used the Ubuntu live cd it automatically detected my internet connection and I was straight away on the internet so I never got around to learning about how it all worked. I somehow expected the same to be the case with Knoppix, but I think maybe not and I'm not sure whether it's not detecting my hardware or I've got to configure some software. I connect via a cable and Belkin router.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Similar Threads
-
By asdvj in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2009, 12:23 AM
-
By Canard blanc in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2009, 04:24 AM
-
By solbergg in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 03:11 AM
-
By phil66 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-10-2005, 05:45 PM
-
By RyNe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00