-
How to connect to internet with Knoppix
Hi there guys
I've been using Ubuntu linux for about 9 months, and have learnt a fair bit about Linux, but I'm no expert so I apologise in advance if I appear to be asking dumb questions.
Are there instructins anywhere for connecting to the internet with Knoppix? I've looked everywhere I can think of but can't find anything. When I used the Ubuntu live cd it automatically detected my internet connection and I was straight away on the internet so I never got around to learning about how it all worked. I somehow expected the same to be the case with Knoppix, but I think maybe not and I'm not sure whether it's not detecting my hardware or I've got to configure some software. I connect via a cable and Belkin router.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Similar Threads
-
By asdvj in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2009, 12:23 AM
-
By Canard blanc in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2009, 04:24 AM
-
By solbergg in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 03:11 AM
-
By phil66 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-10-2005, 05:45 PM
-
By RyNe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99