Dear SiKing,
please se at http://lists.debian.org/debian-knoppix/ for details how to contact dev. of knoppix.
Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis
Hello,
I have made some changes to my /etc/sbin/saveconfig, which I believe improve the functionality. How would I go about submitting my changes to the developers for consideration of including it in the official KNOPPIX source?
Thanx.
Dear SiKing,
please se at http://lists.debian.org/debian-knoppix/ for details how to contact dev. of knoppix.
Best Regards,
Mike Kranidis

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00
Hitachi Ultrastar 3TB 7200RPM 3.5in SATA III 6Gb/s - enterprise-grade hard drive
$49.00
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99