Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Bug / problem Konqui wallpaper

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    12

    Bug / problem Konqui wallpaper

    A while ago I changed my desktop theme to some themee that made my wallpaper the "standard KDE wallpaper". Today, I changed my wallpaper to a Konqui wallpaper and saved it in my configuration archive.
    But...when I rebooted I got a KDesktop error that said something like "the media process failed/interrupted". Then I rebooted and got also a message with "the file process failed". There were no icons on the desktop anymore and, for example, no drives in the /media/ folder in Konqueror. (I mounted my hard disk and made my drive writable later by shell)

    Is this a bug, or just a problem related to my settings?

    (By the way: This post maybe looks a bit noobish, but though I'm a Linux beginner, I'm not that dumb :P )

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    12
    Update: I reset my wallpaper to the standard KDE wallpaper and everything worked again. But I still wonder why the Konqui wallpaper caused me problems.

Similar Threads

  1. How can I have different wallpaper for desktop cube?
    By Honkeychops in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 06:51 PM
  2. ugly kdm wallpaper
    By maxIT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 07:54 AM
  3. Video as a wallpaper?
    By kovk in forum Ideas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 05:56 PM
  4. not sure how to set wallpaper
    By zeeboid in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 01:07 PM
  5. Knoppix Wallpaper
    By xetaprime in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 04:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro picture

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro

$334.99



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 picture

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11

$374.99



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070

$1469.00



Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good picture

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good

$222.99



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD

$219.99



Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...

$679.99



Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro picture

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$249.99



Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 picture

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11

$229.99