I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think if you empty the file it will be back to normal. Back it up just in case.
I am new to knoppix. Just installed it today actually. I ran in to one problem, it wouldnt let me (the only user) use the sudo command. So, following some instructions I found, I configured sudoers file with visudo. However, a new problem. The only instructions I was able to find appear to have me running sudo without having to enter a password. I would really like to get this password prompt back.
Here is what my sudoer file looks like:
This file MUST be edited with the "visudo" command as root.
See the man page for details on how to write a sudoers file
Host alias specification
User alias specification
User_Alias ADMIN = crhodes
Cmnd alias specification
User proviledge specification
root ALL=(ALL) ALL
ADMIN ALL =(ALL) ALL
Any help would be appreciated.
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think if you empty the file it will be back to normal. Back it up just in case.

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08