yup, I find all versions of 5.x seriously broken too. 4.02 wasn't great, but at least I could connect with one card that was supported.
Cant ever figured out this problem.... it's the only version of the linux Distro that won't connect auto. to the network!!!!![]()
yup, I find all versions of 5.x seriously broken too. 4.02 wasn't great, but at least I could connect with one card that was supported.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
I've had some good luck with 5.0.1
Your Mileage May Vary

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00