Hello... I was deleting a partition using gparted cd once it got deleted I wanted to move the unallocated partition.. during that process I have accidently clicked on cancel/abort process.. and "another" partition got marked with an "Exclamation mark" .. now all my data on that partition is lost.. is it possible to retrieve my lost data?

Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR**
$69.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari BASIC 1979 Paperback Albrecht Finkel Brown Atari 400 800 Vintage
$21.90
Broken Atari 130XE Console System 130XE No Power
$129.99
Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00